Cypher is executed in an offline format.
These guidelines have been developed in partnership with various health and legal experts and may continue to evolve as local/state guidelines change.
All speakers, attendees and staff must agree to abide by these guidelines in order to gain admittance to the in-person event as follows:
- We follow a no mask, no entry policy
- The registrants are required to have both the doses of vaccine administered and the certificate of the same to be displayed whenever asked
- Registrants will be asked to acknowledge and accept adherence to our COVID-19 policy.
- Cypher will follow relevant health authority guidance on screening participants, including temperature checks before entry to the event and other screening processes.
- Our events will be run according to official government and local authority guidance, as well as any venue or location-specific regulations.
- Sponsors, Delegates, and Speakers will be asked by Cypher not to attend if they are feeling unwell, and teams will follow local health authority guidance on detecting and managing anyone who displays symptoms of COVID-19.
- We will follow the local, state, guidelines for vaccinated people with regard to masks and social distancing. Further PPE (i.e. masks, hand sanitizer) will be available onsite.
- Should it be necessary, Cypher will make attendee records available to local authorities in the event a contract tracing is required.
- If we become aware that someone at the venue has been diagnosed with COVID-19, we will contact health authorities and provide them with a list of people in attendance so they can notify attendees and conduct contact tracing.
- We have pro-actively limited attendance and are working with venue to ensure we have enough space to allow for local, state, requirements for social distancing.
- The most current version of these guidelines will be posted and updated on this page.
- Incase, we have to cancel the in-person event due to government mandated closure, bandh etc, the event will continue in its online format. The difference in price of in-person and online passes will be refunded to all in-person registrants.
If you have any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com
- Ticket Policy
- Tickets for Cypher are non-refundable once purchased. Incase, we have to cancel the in-person event due to government mandated closure, bandh etc, the event will continue in its online format (at a discounted pricing). The difference in price of in-person and online passes will be refunded to all registrants.
- Only the person named on the ticket will be granted access to the conference.
- Please carry ticket printout for entry to the event.
- Pease carry valid identity proof to the venue.
- Cancelling, re-scheduling of the ticket is not allowed.
- Event Cancellation
If, because of war, fire, rain, flood, strike, Convention Center/hotel construction or renovation project, government regulation, bandh, public catastrophe, an act of terrorism or public enemy, or an Act of God, the Event or any part thereof is prevented from being held, or the space becomes unavailable, in no case shall the amount be refunded to the registrants. Cancellation of travel reservations and hotel reservations are the exclusive responsibility of the registrant.
Analytics India Magazine (AIM) shall not be liable for damages of any kind resulting from errors or omissions in its conference materials, nor shall AIM be liable for any damages resulting from the use of its conference materials or other information conveyed at Cypher.
AIM specifically disclaims and will not be responsible for any personal injury or property damage arising from or in connection with the attendance at Cypher, or participation in any Cypher activities or events.
AIM reserves the right to refuse or cancel any registration at any time.
With your registration, you grant us the right to use this material for documentation and future marketing purposes. If you get tickets for a colleague, please double-check for their approval, as access to the conference is bound to acceptance of these terms and conditions!
Analytics India Magazine may send information and offer products and services to you from time to time. With your registration, you grant us the right to disclose any of your information with sponsoring companies.
All information gathered on Analytics India Magazine is securely stored. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. And, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with Internet access.
- Anti-Harassment Policy
Harassment includes offensive verbal comments related to gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion, sexual images in public spaces, deliberate intimidation, stalking, following, harassing photography or recording, sustained disruption of talks or other events, inappropriate physical contact, and unwelcome sexual attention.
Attendees asked to stop any harassing behaviour are expected to comply immediately. If an attendee engages in behaviour that violates this code of conduct, the conference organisers may take any action they deem appropriate, including warning the offender or expelling him or her from the premises with no refund.
- Event Capacity Policy
The venue is chosen based on the fact that it can handle attendance of more than the total attendees for the event. But, it might be possible that one of the halls is not able to take up more than a certain attendee number. Since we have multiple parallel speaking sessions, all interested participants are requested to be present earlier at the session of their interest. Analytics India Magazine (AIM) will not be liable for any damages in case the participant does not get to attend a specific session because of hall capacity being full. The doors of each hall will be closed once the seating capacity is reached.
7. Event slides & presentations
We try to upload all the talks videos. These would be available within the 1-month post the event. Please be aware that many speakers are not comfortable sharing presentations for their talk. We will not in any circumstance share conference presentations with the attendees.